Smart home indoor cameras in Cedar Rapids are perfect baby monitors
One of the most important things to know is that your indoor cameras are part of a cohesive system and reachable by way of an easy-to-use app. This offers you practicality and comfort knowing you are able to monitor your little one from any location via your cell phone or portable device. Here are some more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Real-time high-def video feed: You’ll get detailed, high-resolution video of your precious one. You may even view recorded clips directly from your phone.
- Two-way audio: You’ll not only hear the sounds from the room, you may speak to your child straight through your indoor camera. This is a nice tool to calm a an uneasy sleeper. Better yet, you can use the audio feature through your cell phone app, no matter your location.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your indoor security camera will have a wider viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-activation with updates: If your little one decides nap time is done and wants out of the crib, you can receive motion-activated notifications delivered right to your phone.
- One-touch contact: Although this perk is really for older children, it’s worth a mention. With an easy touch of a button, your kid can reach out to you through your smartphone app.
Having your comprehensive smart home right in a simple app on your phone is a tremendous bonus. If you see that your baby is struggling to sleep and think it could be a tad uncomfortable in the nursery, you may alter the temp on your smart thermostat. In the event they arise, you can activate the area’s smart lights to let them know you’ll be there soon. Have another little one? You can use two indoor cameras and enjoy access to both of them with a single mobile app.
Get Your Cedar Rapids smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own Cedar Rapids smart home and benefit from the comfort and safety Vivint’s modern surveillance equipment can supply. Contact (319) 419-4827 today and learn how we can make your property a safer, more adaptable place for every member of your family.